Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Sandan that place looks amazing and those are beautiful fish too. Thanks for sharing. I’m a little envious.

Two are from the "Dream Stream" the third from Deckers. Two different stretches of the South Platte. Gotta say I'm blessed to have such good fishing so close

5 inches of snow yesterday ... I can hardly wait to get back home and catch similar fish, Islander. Those look like they put up a good fight.

5 inches of snow yesterday ... I can hardly wait to get back home and catch similar fish, Islander. Those look like they put up a good fight.

It's snowing here now!

They do. Especially on a 2!

Been catching these regularly. Nothing over ten inches, but, I'll take it!

post-52832-0-10380100-1514122946_thumb.jpg

It has been a while Since I caught a nice one, so this one goes on the web.

Nice!

(Put fins on a pickle, and you'd get a great representation of what I've been catching!)

hi Bimini, nice big bass! someone has to ask..was it on a flyrod..what fly..don,t say that ugly green mop thing with the bad hair you showed the other day..congratulations...and how long was she.

Yes, on a 6wt with a new intermediate line which does not really sink. Dont know how long. Longer than usual. The fly is this one, from the September thread:

An experiment:

attachicon.gifIMG_0868.JPG

Hiding at the front of the trailer hook there is a sequin. I am hoping it will make the whole back wiggle. And I wonder if the zonker will get in the way and if it is going to cast well.

no doubt you,ll be tying a few more of them.

Will try, but, knowing how I operate, I will start changing things and will end up with a different fly.

I am already thinking along the lines of articulating shanks, brushes and fox hair.

I can see more Bug Wild than Holger Lachmann for the next one. Time will tell...