Fly Tying
novabass

featheremporium.com?

At least Streamdancer is using bait, PJ's cooler is usually just filled with dynamite sticks. He doesn't have time to wait for the bite to turn on, it takes time away from dancing at the go-go bars!

Was all good until that last post and photo are there no moderators on this forum. Great site fellas look forward to loosing my bait fish profile.

Moderators? We don' need no stinking moderators! We just wait until Steve's busy with rod orders before we run amok. (I've got a feeling the warning points are gonna come fast and furious if he spots this thread) BTW - if you unsavory types keep heaping the totally unjustified insults upon yours truly, the new guys are gonna get the mistaken impression that I have a bad reputation around here. Re the drag queen show: what Ben failed to mention was that he would have made an appearance himself were it not for the fact that he was disqualified when his DNA test came back labeled "GENDER INCONCLUSIVE." It's a damned shame, especially since the Britney Spears medley he performed last year brought the audience to its feet.

OK, back to the topic. (yes, Virginia, there IS a topic) The Feather Emporium does indeed have a good rep. I've only bought from them a few times, but everything went fine, and I've never heard a bad word about them from anybody.

Ok guys, this is serious now. I spilled my beer this time, you're too funny biggrin.png

Alcohol Abuse. Unacceptable.

Was all good until that last post and photo are there no moderators on this forum. Great site fellas look forward to loosing my bait fish profile.

Moderators? We don' need no stinking moderators! We just wait until Steve's busy with rod orders before we run amok. (I've got a feeling the warning points are gonna come fast and furious if he spots this thread) BTW - if you unsavory types keep heaping the totally unjustified insults upon yours truly, the new guys are gonna get the mistaken impression that I have a bad reputation around here. Re the drag queen show: what Ben failed to mention was that he would have made an appearance himself were it not for the fact that he was disqualified when his DNA test came back labeled "GENDER INCONCLUSIVE." It's a damned shame, especially since the Britney Spears medley he performed last year brought the audience to its feet.

OK, back to the topic. (yes, Virginia, there IS a topic) The Feather Emporium does indeed have a good rep. I've only bought from them a few times, but everything went fine, and I've never heard a bad word about them from anybody.

I practiced that song for years!!

Ok guys, this is serious now. I spilled my beer this time, you're too funny biggrin.png

Alcohol Abuse. Unacceptable.

What! No! I licked the screen and keyboard.

the trouble with moderators on here is their all corrupt and top notch creators with photo shop

living proof of my statement notice the start of this topic

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=421

here is a pic of our beloved admins in their daily activities

post-10925-0-70710800-1374601924_thumb.jpg

That thread certainly shows up some truths. Gotta feel bad for streamdancer though, innocently stumbles into a whole world of crazy.

Thanks for the picture too Paul, finally seeing Steve holding a fish. Thought he was just faking with the whole 14 days away fishing stories.

Have also bought from them and am happy with the feathers. Bought capes and 100 packs and also some of their winger feathers which are great for dry fly wings. Picked up some other feathers as well that were great but it was great to find a source for good dry fly hackle.

Have also bought from them and am happy with the feathers. Bought capes and 100 packs and also some of their winger feathers which are great for dry fly wings. Picked up some other feathers as well that were great but it was great to find a source for good dry fly hackle.

Good to know. You are exactly right, it's good to have a source like that available.

oh yeah Steve fishes here he is with a steelhead caught on a big funky fly

attachicon.gifhankg.jpg

I heard about this picture surfacing! Glad to finally see it come out. Nice "fly" he has there!! Poor Steve lol

the trouble with moderators on here is their all corrupt and top notch creators with photo shop

living proof of my statement notice the start of this topic

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=421

here is a pic of our beloved admins in their daily activities

attachicon.gif92334919.jpg

OK that's the last straw. Bad enough that those fish are undersized, but I know for a fact that that photo was taken on last year's opening day, which as we all know, falls before Memorial Day. The very thought that one of our moderators would be seen wearing a white suit out of season is a stain on this forum that may take years to remove. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to our new members and assure them that this ugly incident in no way reflects the taste of the vast majority of the members here. This abominable matter has left me no choice but to announce my candidacy for the office of Fly Tying Forum Fashion Czar, and ask for your support in the upcoming forum elections.

Im glad to see Steve still sporting his carnival beads although they do look better without the nipples in shot. Yep thats a lovely looking fly. I'm sure Kirk has a SBS for that with a mono frame and UV resin.