Fly Tying
novabass

featheremporium.com?

Lot's of problems with Dave Roberts at Feather Emporium I see. All the problems that I have had alerted me to your site. I finally sent an e-mail to Whiting Farms. Here is what they said in their reply to me:

I am sorry for your experience with Feather Emporium. Although Dave Roberts is selling Whiting Farms products, he is no longer a dealer for us. He has bought thousands of pelts from us in the past and I would guess he still has a large amount of our product to move. We do not have him listed as one of our dealers and we do not encourage anyone to purchase from him. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences.

So there you have it folks - buy from him, and you are going to lose your money! End of story.

It's really sad to see the site used as a tool for a personal vendetta. I'm in no way defending FE but it's really disappointing to see what is effectively spam showing up over and over in the new posts for today. I'm hoping the moderators can help with this.

I agree, it's a dead horse at this time. I believe it needs to be left up, if indeed, people are losing money then the "warning" aspect of this thread pertains.

I'll contact the "powers that be" to get this thread locked.

I woke up this morning only to discover that I'm a "hot topic" on this forum. Truth be told, that is if you dare to trust a liar, I don't get on here very often, I'm just too busy packing orders and working on my website.

I have no idea who "pompom" is, but if he has a problem with me for some reason, why not just come on here and say what it is so I can fix it. I'm a one man band here and I'll be the first to admit that I make my fair share of mistakes. I have great customers and I do my best to keep up with orders. But let me know if something goes wrong and I'm always more than willing to fix it and offer my apologies.

As for the email he posted, I just got off the phone with Dr Whiting himself. He said he never sent such an email and is more than happy to come on the forum to confirm that.

So pompom, please come back on here and tell us all just how you were lied to or whatever happened and how to get ahold of you so I can fix this. And that goes for anyone reading this. If you have a problem now or in the future, just call me. if I don't pick up, call again. I will do my best to make sure that whatever you buy from me is exactly what you're looking for.

Now I understand that "pompom" is most likely never going to be my biggest cheerleader (ha ha). But it's too bad that some people choose to use these forums to make all sorts of allegations, all the while hiding behind some anonymous name. How much more cowardly can you get?

Nice to see you on here David. I have ordered from you in the past, and never had the problems some others have. It sucks to see the forum used as a tool to try to spread nonsense about you, but great to see you responded and are willing to fix the problem. Take care.

Also, did PomPom PM everyone with his message? haha

DAVE !!!!
Thank goodness you've responded. I was just about to start believing Pompom .... just about. Joking, of course.

Appropriate steps have been taken, Pompom will no longer be bothering us. At least, under that name.

I understand, and well put Henry. I don't have a problem with people that are "known" parts of this community we call FTF sharing their own personal exp with companies, I don't want anyone to think that. The only thing I have a problem with is when someone joins simply to put down a business. Even "if" it is valid, I don't feel people should join a site just to slam a company. Mainly because right off the bat that throws the validity of the claim in question. Plus the other thing I had a problem with is if you Google FE and looks at all the reviews on different sites. That "pom pom| woman (it's a female from Canada) she is going all around the internet for the past 2 months running FE down. And yet from what I can find, he did not scam her out of any cash, she was complaint about him not responding to her wanting a quote. So the whole thing just is in question far as I can tell. If someone has a real issue with Dave, and they are a standing member here and not just someone that joined just to slam him then I welcome their reply, and I'm sure Dave will respond when he sees it now that I know he is here and a member.

Steve

My only question for Mr Denson is this; How does anyone get cheated out of money when buying something from me online?

I've read all the complaints that he references. The ones that go back to the "feathers in the hair" days are particularly vicious. Time and again I've responded by asking the anonymous person who claims I cheated them out of hundreds of dollars to simply email or call so I can fix the problem. Only one time since the lady's feather craze in 2011 has anyone responded and yes, the mistake was mine and I took care of it. As for the rest of the complaints I ask myself - if what the person is saying is true, why did they let this happen? If you're one of them, call me. My cell is 608-332-4220.

As for dodging calls to avoid being caught, well how does that work? All the customer need do is either contact PayPal ( they give you 6 months to file a claim) or contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. How hard is that?

Either way the money is immediately pulled from my account and if I can not provide a valid tracking number within a few days - the money is returned to the buyer.

Every buyer on the internet knows this and believe me, some use the PayPal rules to their advantage. It is virtually impossible for me to run some kind of scam using my website and PayPal to bilk people out of their hard earned money.

Non the less, some like Mr Denson read those reviews and get scared. To them I say; there are a lot of websites out there selling feathers - buy from them - if they have what you want in stock.

It's 6:30 in the evening here and I'm still packing orders - I started at 7:00 this morning. I do every order myself and I do the best I can. That doesn't mean I don't make mistakes - I make plenty. But some people today are just plain mean - mess one up and they will crucify you any way they can. Do 30 to 50 orders a day and you're bound to make a few people mad no matter how hard you try.

Start a website Mr Denson, you'll see what I'm talking about.

I was not aware that this pompom person is the women from Canada. For reasons I will not go into here, some things are better not put in writing these days, I refused to do business with her.

As mentioned, I never took a red cent from her and never would. But I guess that hurt her feelings and now it is her life's mission to go around being nasty.

So if this helps her somehow, it's fine with me.

Amazon ships 1.6 million orders every day. I wonder how many they screw up. They never screwed up my order. To be fair neither has FE. Perhaps it's time to hire a helper and add a handling fee to the shipping.