Fly Tying
breambuster

Trout Flies Invitational

OK. Bob. I've been out of town from Wednesday Noon until just now. As it turns out, the place where I was at didn't have either wifi or cell service. So I've been out of the loop. I have a PM from Jburge that Horseshoes has accepted the invitation, so we will have to wait to hear from her. I'll shoot her a PM shortly.

Take care

BB

Hi everyone glad to be in this swap. Bream going to look through my supplies and get back to you on the fly. About to send out an invite so I'll check in later.

Thanks, Horseshoes, as I said before, it's great to have you in on this one. Your Invitee will be #10, so tell that person to go ahead and begin the process of sending out his/her invitation to the next person. Everyone invites someone else except for the last person; #13.

Take care

BB

Henrik, it's a real joy and pleasure to have you join us for this one. I don't think we've ever been in a swap together, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your Invitee will be #11 and that person should go ahead and invite #12. Tell whoever you invite to go ahead and invite the next person.

And at that point, everyone, we will be getting very close. #12 should invite #13. But that's where it ends. #13 won't invite anyone. After that, I'll post some possible due dates and everyone in the swap can put in their 2 cents worth and we will settle on an acceptable date for everyone.

This is going to be an awesome swap, no doubt about it.

BB

I can't wait to see what everyone ties! BB make sure if possible you post some pictures of these folks flies. It is the elite of the elite...

That's the plan, Add. I hope I can make pictures well enough to show the quality of work these guys (generic term) are going to do.

BB

Happy to announce that Eide has accepted my invitation, and will invite the next person later today.

I think we all have seen Eides fantastic work on the monthly flies from the bench pages.
I look very much forward to see his flies in this swap.

/H

Looking forward to the swap!

I got a decent camera setup, so I can take pics of all when I get them and put them up here.

Welcome, Eide. Glad you are going to be joining our little band. You are #11 and you will be inviting #12. There are only 2 spots left, so we are getting really close to being a complete group. Let us know who accepts your invitation and have that person go ahead and post to this thread. I need to tell #12 that they are to invite #13, but that #13 isn't to invite anyone else.

Take care

BB

I got a decent camera setup, so I can take pics of all when I get them and put them up here.

Ha ha ha ... saying you've got a decent camera setup is like saying the Atlantic is a decent sized body of water.

Welcome, Eide. Glad you are going to be joining our little band. You are #11 and you will be inviting #12. There are only 2 spots left, so we are getting really close to being a complete group. Let us know who accepts your invitation and have that person go ahead and post to this thread. I need to tell #12 that they are to invite #13, but that #13 isn't to invite anyone else.

Take care

BB

Thanks!

Looking forward to tying up some trout flies! Still haven't decided, but I'll get back to you as soon as I have made my mind up. Invite sent.

Ha ha ha ... saying you've got a decent camera setup is like saying the Atlantic is a decent sized body of water.

Yes, they are both decent ;)

Havard invited me and I'll play along. So I believe I'm number 12 and don't need to invite anyone.