Fly Tying
breambuster

Trout Flies Invitational

Havard invited me and I'll play along. So I believe I'm number 12 and don't need to invite anyone.

you will need to invite someone - as you are number 12, and there are 13 spots

Wait a minute. I'm confused. Who is Havard? Is that the same person as Eide? If so, then Piker20 is in, but you will need to invite someone, but whoever you invite will NOT invite anyone. #12 invites. #13 does NOT invite.

BB

Wait a minute. I'm confused. Who is Havard? Is that the same person as Eide? If so, then Piker20 is in, but you will need to invite someone, but whoever you invite will NOT invite anyone. #12 invites. #13 does NOT invite.

BB

That would be me :) Eide is my family name, Håvard my given.

OK. I'm glad we got that cleared up. I didn't want some joker to be throwing a monkey wrench into the works. Piker20, it's good to have you join us. Let us know who your Invitee is when you get an acceptance and be sure to tell that person that they are the last and NOT to invite anyone. It's exciting to see this list fill up and it will be exciting to see who is the last person to join us. Fishingbobnelson already has his set in the mail, and I'll let you know, Bob, when they arrive. This is going to be an awesome set of flies, and I look forward to learning tons of stuff from you guys. Thank you all for joining.

Take care

BB

Well, how about that! Not only is our swap full, but Riff and I go back a ways. It will be great to be swapping with him again. Welcome aboard, Riff. Glad to have you in on this one and to be swapping with you again. Sorry, you're the cow's tail and you don't get to invite anyone.

So, the next thing is a due date. Just to get the ball rolling, how about if I throw out a possible due date of Sept 15th? That will give everyone a month to get your flies tied and get them to me. Let me know how that sounds to everyone.

Also, when you decide on a pattern, let me know what it is so we don't have too many duplicates.

Take care

BB

I'll be travelling the next couple of weeks for job. Will be glad if we could set end September as the date.

Will be tying something with polish quills. Not sure if emerger, dun or spinner...

H

Breambuster, I am going to go with a red quill dry fly. A due date in the middle or end of September is fine for me. I am good with whatever date you and the other swappers decide on. I am really anxious to see all of the flies when this is over because there is some serious talent in this swap. I just hope that mine are close to being in the same league as the others.

Take Care,

Tony

End of September is fine with me. I will be going away on vacation on Sept 20, but I'll be back before the end of the month. I'll have the mail held at the Post Office. So if your flies arrive during that time, they will be safe until I get home. When anyone gets their flies ready, let me know and I will PM you my address.

For the International Swappers, there isn't anywhere here where I can exchange foreign currency. If anyone needs me to buy postage for you, let me know. And good old greenback Yankee currency is always good. Let me know if postage is going to be a problem for anyone.

So, is everyone good with a due date of Sept 30:?

Take care

BB

End of September is fine with me. I will be going away on vacation on Sept 20, but I'll be back before the end of the month. I'll have the mail held at the Post Office. So if your flies arrive during that time, they will be safe until I get home. When anyone gets their flies ready, let me know and I will PM you my address.

For the International Swappers, there isn't anywhere here where I can exchange foreign currency. If anyone needs me to buy postage for you, let me know. And good old greenback Yankee currency is always good. Let me know if postage is going to be a problem for anyone.

So, is everyone good with a due date of Sept 30:?

Take care

BB

sep 30th is good for me. I'll get back to you for postage, unless you really want some NOKs :)

haven't set on pattern yet, looking into some classic bergman to see if I have the materials (and to make sure I don't break any import laws...)