Fly Tying
eastern fly

Articulated Trout Streamers

Ok stupid question eastern fly...Can we use 2 #2 hooks articulated together with braided fire line and some beads or are you wanting a #2 hook with a smaller stinger hooks trailing? Am I making sense with my question?

I'm in with either Strolis' headbanger sculpin or Madden's Krakken. I'll decide which in the next couple days.

Ok stupid question eastern fly...Can we use 2 #2 hooks articulated together with braided fire line and some beads or are you wanting a #2 hook with a smaller stinger hooks trailing? Am I making sense with my question?

Either will work.

Kevin

If you're going to push it all the way out to a dozen then I'd like in too. If you want to cut it off at gunpowderleader (you're lucky to have him) that's okay with me too. I still have a bunch of shanks from doing a dozen Hog Snares for a different swap and it's good enough I could check and make sure my color is different from Igotwood and a couple could go in the box. It's a great tie and couple different colors wouldn't hurt anything.

Was tempted to join, about a week ago I almost posted my own swap with the same kind of flies. I'll get in on the next one

If the rest are ok with it we can go with a bakes dozen.

Kevin

Sounds good to me...Tying another one will not be a problem. This ought to be a pretty good swap!