Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
niveker

Fly Tyers Dungeon's sale

Fly Tyer's Dungeon has 30% off everything until 6/7.  I just ordered a bunch of stuff I didn't know I needed.  

Disclaimer - I have no personal or financial interest in FTD.  

Mods - please delete if this type of post is not allowed.  

Always liked their products. Can't beat the price and the quality is great for the things I've bought. I think their skeeter fuzz dubbing is my favorite dry fly dubbing. It's way too easy to use.

Well it looks like I'll have to order way more I may or may not absolutely need, I'll give that skeeter fuzz a try.

His 'Dungeon Juice' floatant works well with no smell/residue, and is a good price.  

Always been happy with their products, service and treatments. Last fall I ordered one of their Christmas packages and told the Mad Scientist about our Christmas fly box swap and that I order those and randomly throw in bonuses like a good Santa. He gave me a discount and threw in a bunch of extras to send out in the packages. Great guy. There has only been one product I have not been happy with. The Mayfly Tails are from paint brushes with too heavy bristles. My wife bought some brushes with great bristles for tails but the ones from the Dungeon were just not the best for their use. Otherwise, most of the items I tie with are from there.

Gee thanks.  I ordered almost $50 worth of stuff I didn't know I needed.  I love their stuff.

3 hours ago, DarrellP said:

Gee thanks.  I ordered almost $50 worth of studded I didn't know I needed.  I love their stuff.

The need for tying material is inversely proportional to the current sale price!

3 hours ago, dave said:

The need for tying material is inversely proportional to the current sale price!

True dat!

FTD Independence Day Sale.

40% off these selected items:
Congo Hair
Congo Baitfish Blends
Congo Hair Blends
Hi-Float Fibers
Northern Flash
Fisch Eyes
UV-X ET Dubbing
Czech Dubbing

40% off will be taken at checkout automatically 'IndependenceDay' sale.

Sale starts July 1 at 7:00 pm MDT and ends at 4:00 pm July 5 MDT.

Thanks for the heads up, I could use some more flash and I think I'll try out some of that UV dubbing.  .