Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

My fly tying room

I went into my fly tying room to look for my Opti-visors and this is what I saw. I should probably a little be ashamed but I'm really not. What with moose season and all I haven't had time to straighten up.

It's probably all about priorities, and you can see where mine are. I'll get to it somewhere between goose season/soft water fishing and ice fishing.

DSCF5645-X2.jpg

DSCF5644-X2.jpg

It's a mess, I know. They say the first step in solving a problem is acknowledging it. I think I see a problem.

That would have sent me right into what I like to call a too much sh!t fit. I would have had to clean it up right away, before doing anything else while in a state of total anger for allowing it to get that way. I have such fits at least once a week. I wish I didn't but I do. My hats off to anybody who has the ability to ignore that. I'm envious of your coping skills. 

3 hours ago, Poopdeck said:

That would have sent me right into what I like to call a too much sh!t fit. I would have had to clean it up right away, before doing anything else while in a state of total anger for allowing it to get that way. I have such fits at least once a week. I wish I didn't but I do. My hats off to anybody who has the ability to ignore that. I'm envious of your coping skills. 

I know it, I have a problem. Not like these other guys, it's like they don't even see it. They're all good guys but c'mon.

Thanks to the rest of you guys, your just trying to make me feel better, but you're all just enablers and you might be worse than me. See somebody.

3 hours ago, denduke said:

Me too....organized chaos.....not alota difference between before and after...

083C8FE1-7ADE-4A41-86BE-859430E10E62.png

I'm not even sure if mine is organized anymore, it used to be.

My reaction to those pics is a combination of envy for all the cool stuff and horror at the disorganization. Bottom line is whatever works for you!

In addition to fly tying it looks like some serious partying goes on in that room !  

2 hours ago, Mogup said:

In addition to fly tying it looks like some serious partying goes on in that room !  

I think it just looks like that. I'm not really a partier. I don't even have that excuse.