Fly Tying

FTOTY Contest - VOTE NOW!!!!!

Here is the most exciting part of the year, it is now time to cast your votes for the 2005 FTOTY Contest!!!

I want to thank all the participants who entered flies into the contest. We had less flies in this year's event which was a little disappointing but the quality certainly makes up for the lack of numbers. I do hope that in the next event we get more members to participate.

I also want to thank the sponsors for donating some truly amazing prizes. There are some very generous members and companies that deserve a big round of applause!!!

Keep in mind that this year the rules changed for the voting. This is only Round One of the voting where you cast your votes for each category. Once the category winners have been chosen there will be a 2nd round of voting that will only contain the category winners and the winner of that will be crowned the 2005 Fly Tyer of the Year.

- You may only vote for one fly for each category

- If you participated you may vote for every category but the software will not allow you to vote for yourself.

I will announce the closing date for the voting booth once I see that the most of the voting has been done.

Cast Your Votes Now: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...ge=contest_vote

WOO HOO!!!! :yahoo:

Just went through and MAN are there some great tyers on this site!!!

The rookie stuff is absolutely amazing to me.

Very hard to decide. Alot of great tyers here!

Hey Will,

How long does it usually stay in voting till the winners announced?

Sam

WOW !!! That was tough . :lol:

Those Salmon Flies were a crazy kind of good :yahoo:

Great job everyone :headbang:

Leaky :cheers:

I am gonna have to spend a little more time on a few of the categories, too many good flies to choose from.

I am honored to have mine displayed on the same pages.

Looked like about half the flies as last year, but the competion was stiff!!! Was hard to decide in a few categories!

BFR

Excellent Job to all tiers! Very tough decisions!

And Will .... as always ... Stellar Job on the photos and putting this together! :headbang: :headbang:

Tom

Ok OLB you can have the rod!!! Nice job to all of you !!! I Looked it over and Ill vote in the morn I need to sleep on it