Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

To host of swaps i'm in

To all the host of swaps i'm involved in.....I will be off line for a while but will hold up my end and get the flies out to you.Most i have done and should be shipping by the weekend or monday.Am having emergency problems with the wife so i can't say how long i will be down,maybe i will be able to let more out at a later time.please don't think i'm pulling out of any swaps i'm involved in...

If any one needs my addy for the Dry fly swap if i haven't got it to you pm me and i will find time to check pm and get them to you...Till soon return..

Please if you could say a little prayer for my wife..... :( :(

tt

Don't worry about it man. Take care of the important stuff...this stuff is a distant second. You'll be in my thoughts.

Take care of the important things. You and your wife will be in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you both.

Spanky

been there last year man. My wife got kicked in the head by her horse thrown through a 4x6" fence post then trampled by the 2 horses as they ran out of the paddock. Almost lost her . I know how it feels when someone you love dearly is down. My thoughts and prayers are with you even though we've never met.

longears

Been There..

Best wishes to you both, will say a few for you....

It's cool TT, no worries on our end, thank you for letting us all know that you'll be offline and not to worry about swaps. My prayers and thoughts are with you whatever it may be.

take care

Damian