Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa Swap time is here

ostfyn, I'll have to go up above and read the full info on coupons in thread at top of swap rules. I can't answer you now but if you do paypal $$ can be sent to my acc't. I'll have more for you after I do some reading tomorrow.

jfinn, you're in.

The post office I used did not know how to use them! You might want to check with them!

BFR

Shmang, the thing is, there is no need for an alternate. Whether 12 or 35 get in makes no difference. This is not that kind of swap. When everything is in I simply try to send back the type of flies a person sent or requested and amount of people makes no difference. I'd love to have you in but there just isn't a need for an alternate in this type of swap. This swap can never be full so if you can fit the time and flies in, jump in with us.

shmang

you are basically tying a dozen or so flies to be used as a Christmas present to be given out to somebody else. the swapmeister will sort them all out and you will receive a wrapped up present from someone else

I live in Dallas, and the ladies at the post office had to call a supervisor somewhere to figure out how to use those postal coupons, they aren't really common around here and I can only imagine what they'd do in a small town post office.