Fly Tying
troutinturnie

Favorite bench side drink?

I am kind of a mixed bag. Microbrew, wine, scotch, or martini. Pretty much anything some times ginger beer or root beer. Tied drinking it all. I also don't really like to get hammered as I tie. one drink will last hours.

Root beer for me. The only beer I should be drinking.

well drink a root beer than if beer is not for you

Coffee (well sort of). The coffee "gets" to the bench but I get so wrapped up in the tying that it almost always gets cold and I rarely drink any of it. However, I "do" succeed in drinking my coffee hot when I'm relaxing with the fly tying and fly fishing catalogs in hand!

Its a fancy Rootbeer for me we have a rootbeer shop in this part town .if not that its cold water !!!

Steve-stabgnid

Sounds cool! Never been to a rootbeer shop. Just how many different kinds are there?

Here is the link to the store there are about 13 pages of root beer

Steve-stabgnid

The root beer Store

http://www.therootbeerstore.com/

Its a fancy Rootbeer for me we have a rootbeer shop in this part town .if not that its cold water !!!

Steve-stabgnid

Sounds cool! Never been to a rootbeer shop. Just how many different kinds are there?

Here is the link to the store there are about 13 pages of root beer

Steve-stabgnid

The root beer Store

http://www.therootbeerstore.com/

That's f$&@ing awesome! Someone should open up an ice cream parlor next door to it! XD

post-37956-0-16630200-1453287098_thumb.jpeg

I'll let you guys answer that one. lmao

I actually like assam bold tea and the odd mocha , I rarely drink beer while tying.

I will drink coffee in the morning even cold coffee. Later in the day, Hot tea, if its cold in the house. In summer, cold water with lime.

Coffee in the morning (I hear everyone on the jitters, have broken off the thread more than once with this to blame)

Beer in the evenings (anything from a High Life, to a microbrewed IPA, or a nice dark Porter or Stout)

For me, Premium Canadian Rye and Water, and of course I have to have a hockey game on in the background to set the tone.