Fly Tying
m_grieb

Bass Creations

Hello All,

Can someone please PM the mailing address for this swap? Sorry but I have been out of pocket for quite awhile dealing with the wife's medical procedure and Memorial Day my father in law passed away. Needless to say these past few weeks have really sucked!

Thank you! Sorry for cutting it close...Just have had an awfully lot on my plate with the passing of my father in law and I am now just getting back to the routine so to speak.

I applaud anyone who spun deer hair for this swap!I've never been able to master it!

I might've spun a little hair

;)

SHOWOFF!!!! ;) If I was good at it is would have too lol!

I applaud anyone who spun deer hair for this swap!I've never been able to master it!

I might've spun a little hair

wink.png

SHOWOFF!!!! wink.png If I was good at it is would have too lol!

They ain't nothing fancy...something like what Vicrider mentioned but simple..the swap host got a stacked one.

Been tying it for 25+ years...I know this is supposed to be "your design" and it was 25 years ago but there tons near the same now days.

I tie it from 1" to 6" in different colors and it's a fish catching SOB

You'll see...hope it works for ya.

Mine went in the mail a few days ago. Should arrive a day or so before the deadline. Thanks.

Well, since I'm on who is always prompting others to get their flies in the mail I take my stripes for just getting mine out today. For some reason this last month or so has just flown by and I just finished the flies for the swap I'm running and a few are late on this one too so it must have been a busy month for others also.

In order to get done in time I did a fairly simple pattern that will get eaten, particularly for those who have the right trees by your lake. Then it can be dynamite (I'm told). I will try to get a dozen set aside of what I really wanted to tie and next bass swap I'll make up for slacking on this one.

Gonna be a little slow getting mine out might try for today if not Monday for sure, been working like crazy and the jobs over an hour from home and 20 minutes to the post office or more.

No problem guys, i wasnt too particular about the due date... I more or less just wanted to see where everyone was at with the swap.

Ok i have received 6 sets of great flies so far! Some tyers had some delays so i will let you know when i get them all and will update the list on whos flies arrived when i get home from work.

Thanks

Matt

Everyone, I have updated the list. i have received 7 sets of flies and have contacted those who havent turned their flies in. they should all be in soon. Ill keep you posted.

Matt