Fly Tying
flytire

January Flies from the Vise

Now.... since I asked you ..... ignorantly a long time ago.. to be 'friends' here.. does that make me a 'FRIEND' that you are tying those for ??? (lmao.. I am JUST kidding.. I only wish I was... hehee.. )

You are indeed a master at scuds and many other ties.

BCT

Even with the mistake of wrapping one loop of thread around the hook point, you still have the best looking scuds on the planet, Kimo.

Thanks guys.

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to catch that.

Kimo

The Usual and variations. Olive, Light Yellow/PMD, Sulphur, Original, Adams Gray, and Caddis Green

P1090085.JPG?dl=0

Mop and Glow's. Size 14.

P1090060.JPG?dl=0

Walt's Worm tied with dubbing mix of snowshoe hare foot bottom and red angel hair mix

P1090096.JPG?dl=0

Walt's Worm tied with dubbing mix of red squirrel guard hairs, peacock angel hair and a bit of antron

P1090098.JPG?dl=0

#14 micro buggers in a couple of bright egg colors

P1090113.JPG?dl=0

P1090114.JPG?dl=0

Awesome flies Bulb.

Thanks mogup!

Haven't posted in a while, here are some flies for a coming lengthy trip to nz. Looking for fishing buddies while I'm there hit me up if interested.

From what I hear they use big flies in NZ ...lot's of terrestrials etc

But just for the record nice flies and it would depend where you are fishing of course :)

Cheers I'm bringing my vice, tools and all relevant materials i think I'll get through customs, might have to tie up some terrestrials in the field ;)

Chris_NH #125 - Those are unusually nice Usuals. Actually, the entire set of flies you posted has trout written all over them. The buggier the better.

Inspired by Mr. Yuk... and possibly because black/chartreuse were the only two colors of craft fur I currently have at my desk.

post-58837-0-64278900-1484098335_thumb.jpg

It has been a long time since I've posted on here, I've been busy with school and a new born that all my fly tying hasn't been uploaded too much to the internet.

I've been working on classical Spey/Atlantic salmon patterns so here is one I hate and feel is at least alright to get some feedback on.

post-56400-0-62777400-1484100326_thumb.jpg