Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Get well Mike!

Mike that is great that you are already back home. I figured you would be in the hospital for at least another few days. Glad you're home where you can rest and relax in comfort now.

Great to hear the news. Gotta keep a sense of humor around here. Everyday now is a special day. I hear tell once they get the pump back to speed everything gets better! (Making a fist).....Good luck!

(M'sipi)

Had 4 out of 5 fishing buddies go thru quadruple bypass surgeries while the 5th only had triple bypass surgery. They're all still fishing except for one for the past couple years who's wishin' he's fishin' being 92 ! Missing those hot & cold running nurses yet or were they glad to see your young self go out the doors & home to rest up for Nurse Rachet PT on your return ? Lots of luck !

Glad to see your home, hope you get everything in the way of care and guidance you need to get and stay well.

Of course, it would take a lot more than a little bolockage to keep a jarhead down...keep on the program and you will be tough as nails in no time!

Thank you, guys. It's good to be home.

however ...

I had to ask several of the nurses if pretty faces were part of the hiring requirements.

Gezzz I had three paragraphs typed out and then lost it to some kind of Internet glitch.

Im not redoing it.

In a nut shell Ive been through this twice.

I learned what the truth is and what the bullshit is about food.

Most foods marketed as healthy for you are just the opposite.

If you want some sound advice p.m. me for my phone number and we will talk. I lost 60 pounds in eight months with no exercise just by changing my diet and I did not go hungry Plus I lowered my cholesterol so low the doctor couldnt believe it and did the test three times.

This is based on the assumption they are going to send you to a nutritionist.

Ive been to those classes and then I got on the Internet and educated myself .

Id almost call myself an expert on it

I think the pretty nurses are there to get you on the frequent flyer program! Forget about them - you won't need to go back for a good long time.

If you want some sound advice p.m. me for my phone number and we will talk.

I might take you up on this offer. For now, I'm going to follow doctor's orders. Once they're done with me, then I'll be looking into alternatives.

Mike, Best wishes for a speedy and thorough recovery. And, thanks for your ongoing comments, good advice, and friendship on FTF!

Mike sorry that you had to go through that procedure but I guess one is lucky to be able to have it ! Good luck and quick recovery to you.

Mike I wish you a speedy recovery, hope the scaring and any damage was minor. Don't skip rehab, the dietary portion is the hardest to follow but you will learn a lot.

Glad to hear all went well, Mike! Here's to a speedy recovery for you, just don't push it too much.

Take care!

George