Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #3

Got my package today. Very talented work. Thanks for letting me participate.

Mine are obviously for inshore salt or brackish water. I feel like mine are the ugly ducklings of the group.

Got mine back yesterday.

I hope nobody has patents on their patterns, because there are a few that will definitely be getting pirated in my vise! 😄

Got mine back yesterday.

I hope nobody has patents on their patterns, because there are a few that will definitely be getting pirated in my vise!

Me too!

A set of flies that will definitely qualify for anyone's fly boxes, both warmwater fishing and trout fishing boxes. There are a couple there I can hardly wait to get wait at local bass ponds and our spawn is not all that far away here. I don't like to single out anyone's fly when we had such a great selection from everyone (hope mine are included) but the version of Firehole Demon is artwork. Will try to get a few copies before I risk losing that to a slimey old fish.

Thanks all for a great selection. Now back to the vise for BB's swap flies.

On 3/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, MuskyFlyGuy said:

Pictures please

Here they are.

DSCF4813-X2.jpg

and here's what I had to trade, except my wild cards, they were big ones ribbed with pearlescent Mylar film. Didn't get pictures of them.

DSCF4807-XL.jpg

DSCF4811-XL.jpg

Thanks everybody.

Those look great.  Sorry I didn't participate.  Love to use those micro-buggers on the small streams I fish.