Fly Tying
vicrider

Happy to run Christmas Box Swap again

Panfish always get well represented. In many cases panfish and trout boxes are interchangable. After all, they all eat bugs. Tiny trout flies are not good for panfish since they tend to swallow them where trout just grab them and get lip hooked. Glad to have you gillage. If you're still in the same village I've got you addy already if it hasn't changed.

I'm in. Trout. Info sent via pm. Nick if you want streamers for the swap let me know I'll tie some up rather than the 24s I was thinking of. 🤔 

Nick

I am in and will send you a box. I do not want any flies in return. I need to downsize. I will also send some additional materials that you can either keep or distribute. In the next couple of days, I will post about my Canada trip. 
Tom

i too will echo what @MuskyFlyGuy is doing by just sending in some flies that i will never use in my remaining time on earth. please DO NOT send anything in return

all high quality flies

they will be for a request of trout flies

I'm in.  I will tie some flies with a New Hampshire provenance and would like to receive flies for bass or pickerel.

Okay, thanks to guys like MFG and flytire there should be a couple of extra boxes in the mix. Since I'm in the same shape (actually worse shape than Norm) I will also put one of my extra boxes in and there will be a couple of extra boxes floating around. r2732, you're in. I know a couple of bass tiers who are signed in also. I need your ground addy. Thought I had it bug don't.

cencalfly, answered to your PM. Sending one type and requesting another is fine. I am usually able to match people up with no problem and believe me, if necessary I have boxes of trout and panfish flies to fill any gaps.