Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

The Memory Lane Swap - FLIES SHIPPED

Okay guys, we're at 8 participants now. I'm going to leave rrgistration open until the 15th; that's this Sunday. At that point, we'll close it down and go with a due date of Nov. 5. That will give everyone a minimum of 3 weeks to get their flies to me. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone's ties! 

Okay, since I think I'm done with the revolving door I was on for awhile between ER and a night or two in hospital things are looking up and I'll give this a go. I have to order some supplies to do the fly I want but I'll get those ordered and should have plenty of time. Have one fly that is considered a classic but was the fly that was taking 1-2# bluegills in a farm pond in IL and will always be a classic to me.

Nick

Thanks to everyone for the updates and tracking info. I haven't been responding because I'm on vacation in Florida all last week, and frankly all my attention has been focused on eating and napping 😄 I'll officially close the swap with the 11 swappers we have (oops, meant to do that before I left town...🤦). Thanks again, Everyone, for joining; can't wait to see the flies when I get home tomorrow! 

Made it back home from vacation last night and had 4 very nice sets of flies waiting for me from CPHubert, Woodenlegs, RickZeiger, and TroutTramp. Thanks guys; nice work! 

Another very nice fly set in the mailbox today from fishingbobnelson! 

Friendly reminder to all that we are now 6 days out from our due date - if your flies aren't going to make it here by 11/5, please shoot me a PM with an ETA so I can keep everyone in the loop about when to expect their fly sets back. :)