Fly Tying
oatka

Living Rubber Company

THank you, looks like some interesting product. Put my order in for the catalog.

Garren

recieved mine today..with samples............they have some neat color schemes......

Thanks for posting OATKA

mike :D

Glad to hear that the free samples weren't just a random thing! It's great you got some!

Tie some flies, take some pictures!!!

BTW...the colors i got are the same that you got oatka.they must have a lot in those colors kinda like inventory reduction...but looking through the catalog man they got some cool stuff and I will make an order in the future...............

mike :D

:headbang: my g.f. rocks!!not only did I sign up, but she seen the post, and requested a catalog too!! Then again I think she thought if she could save money on supplies(this is where ya all speak up and demand that she lets me get a new shotgun ;) so I can harvest my own feathers, and hair), then it would all be good, and I could stay out of the fly shop a little longer.

I received my catalog yesterday with the free samples. Pretty cool stuff so I bought some too. I might get to tight up some flies with it tonight, if not this weekend for sure.

I just got mine also. And I just got off the Phone with Paul! WOHOOOO They have some cool stuff!!!!

Here's a question!

What exactly can you do with this stuff?

I am a novice here.

Is this stuff more for bass jigs or can you use it for legs or wing cases for flies?

I ask this becasue I too sent in for the samples thinking it would be stuff I could use for that legs and wing cases, but now that I have it, I am not sure how to use it.

Thanks!

Brian

Na Kiddin! I use it in lots of places mostly in smallmouth flies. But also on nymphs for legs.

post-2608-1202251769_thumb.jpg