Fly Tying
eide

June Flies from the vise

Greetings all! This is my first upload. Working on my carp box so I started with a Trouser Worm variant. Any critiques send them my way.post-51822-0-71356200-1466260257_thumb.jpg

Greetings all! This is my first upload. Working on my carp box so I started with a Trouser Worm variant. Any critiques send them my way.attachicon.gifTrouser Worm.jpg

Looks like a good beer coaster. I like their IPA.

attachicon.gifFirst tenkara fly.jpg just giving it a go ..

Nice tie Nick. I'm sure that one would be popular over here in Japan. Oddly, I've yet to try tenkara. I've browsed the many rod and line offerings at my local fly shop. I'm sure my curiosity will get the best of me yet. Keep us posted on how you get on with this pattern. Cheers.

attachicon.gifFirst tenkara fly.jpg just giving it a go ..

Nice tie Nick. I'm sure that one would be popular over here in Japan. Oddly, I've yet to try tenkara. I've browsed the many rod and line offerings at my local fly shop. I'm sure my curiosity will get the best of me yet. Keep us posted on how you get on with this pattern. Cheers.
Thanks and No worries Chuck

PT%20amp%20FOLDED%20FOAM%20PMD%20CRIPPLE

PHEASANT AND FOLDED FOAM PMD CRIPPLE – Gantner/Variant – Daiichi 1167, #18 – #20…

FIREFLY%20PMD%20TAN%20GRP_zpsbathlzry.jp

FIRE FLY PMDs (Tan)…

PT/TB

Hey Cream ... I believe they call that a "Cutie Patootie" streamer, no? Well, it should be.