Fly Tying

Hatches Magazine Premiere Issue

Got it. Actually just hit the "detect and repair" under "Help" on Adobe 7.0. That seemed to do the trick.

Thanks-

Stack Scoville

WOW! Very nicely done Nick!

I look forward to reading it "Cover" to "Cover"

Thanks!!!!

Tom

QUOTE (skunked @ May 1 2005, 05:55 PM)
Well after over an hour of download time I clicked on the setup icon and it gave me this error...

Exception

! couldn't initialize COM, error 0

Any ideas? dunno.gif crying.gif

Hey Skunked.... be glad it wasn't an "ID-10-T" error..... ID10T.... get it?.... laugh.gif

huh.gif OK... so it wasn't THAT funny..... (old computer geek's joke...)

(If you haven't gotten it fixed by now, try deleting the first file and downloading it again.... sounds like it was corrupted in the initial download.... or could be a communications error during setup....)

Anyway.... Nice look... nice feel.... great rag, ya'll!!!! And the price ain't bad either.....!!!

Hey Skunked.... be glad it wasn't an "ID-10-T" error..... ID10T.... get it?....

hysterical.gif

Still use that and the DEU error all the time..

---

Downloading the file now. I love my T1.

--

AMAZING... You guys really out did yourselves. By far the best looking magazine I've taken a look at.

-- another edit.

I know there has to be an easy way to print this out besides one page at a time.

--

Got it wink.gif

I just have to say that I'm impressed of what you guys have made. Haven't read the whole mag yet but it has really nice and professional layout and the price is unbeatable laugh.gif

Thanks to Pujic and others who have been working on this project and keep those magazines coming coffee1.gif thumbup.gif

I finally got it downloaded and read it front to back. Once I started I couldn't stop. Very, very nice. Thanks very much to all who contributed to it. I can't wait for the next issue. headbang.gif

hmmm...interesting, downloaded ok, but when I open up the desktop icon I only get 1 page the front page. Any ideas?

Look up at the top, if you do not see the navigation bar then make sure you have the "flash" plugin installed on your computer. If you do not visit www.macromedia.com and download it for free.

Will & Nick,

When I'm at a loss for words I resort to an exclaimation. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great magazine!!!!!!!!!! What else can I say?

Question: Do either of you have a publishing background in your resume?

If you need anything let me know. Again, the magazine is great! Where do I get a copy of your ad rates? Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Hey guys,

When I get home tonight I will upload a PDF version of the mag for those which are having issues with the viewer. That way if you try the viewer first and it still won't work after troubleshooting it, you'll still be able to read the mag.

Will keep you posted once everything is up.

Cheers,

Nick

Ive got Adobe Acrobat reader 7.0 and I can only read as one page at a time. Is this document in a PDF format?

When I'm looking at the cover sheet it only says page 1 of 1.

And you don't have a tool bar right on top or bottom that gives you a "next" key?