Fly Tying
vicrider

Christmas pictures...and comments from Santa

Received mine today as well . Very eager to see what I received. There are so many great looking flies in the pictures. Thanks going to be hard to wait.

I also received the package in the Mail yesterday..Now that is MY kind of Gift Wrapping!! Going to be hard to wait for sure, but hopefully will be on the Salmon River on Christmas Day.. Might be a couple i can put to use right away!!

Got mine yesterday too. A big thanks goes out to vicrider for all his hard work. 2 more weeks... yay. I used up the last of my vacation time at work and took off the whole week of Christmas. That should give me some time to toss whatever Santa has sent me.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

Got mine as well. Thanks once again for hosting Nick, you do an incredible job with it. Apologies for sending an SASE instead of flooding instructions,force of habit I guess.

They arrived today in Minne-lackofsnow-ta. Lake Calhoun still has some open water. Thanks to Nick for his excellent leadership with this and thanks to everyone for participating.

Tom

I shall twiddle my thumbs and wait.....

Twiddle dee dee

Twiddle dee dum