Fly Tying
Dubs

Small Streamer Swap

Dubs, great memories are a thing we can tuck away forever and bring back as needed but damn, elk meat and venison taste right good on the table and create memories too. Oh well, I've never been a big game hunter, lots of bird hunting though, and I've walked a lot of woods trails without a shot and many miles of streams without a fish and I still remember them all fondly.

Ok, all flies have been sorted and sealed. Will ship tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who participated it is a nice blend of fishable flies.

Few notes in general, no big deal but there were quite a few anomalies in the submissions. Please include return packaging, toe tags, return postage or $. Its all in the pinned post as a reminder.

Again, the flies are top notch and I want to continue to encourage new swappers to join these things.

One member was not able to submit it seems, so for submitting 13 flies you should have an extra in there

Yep, streamers streamed in today. Will go and check them out soon and see which boxes they go in. Quick shows the quality we've grown used to.

Darrell, that's a great rendition of the Mrs. Simpson you tied. Looks good and will be effective in the water for sure.