Fly Tying
flytire

What’s a good beer

18 hours ago, vicente said:

... the fact that you don't like IPA's doesn't make them a bad beer.

I have to disagree with this statement.  Might not make them a bad beer to you, but it does to him.

Since I don't like the taste of beer, and so far, all the beers I've tried pretty much taste the same ... bad ... that means all beers suck.  In MY mind, and on MY taste buds, ALL beers suck.

2 hours ago, feathers5 said:

Did anyone mention that any free beer is a good one?

Free? My favorite four letter word.

1 hour ago, Landon P said:

Dunno I cant legally drink 😂😂

It is actually legal if you are in your own house with parent’s permission- or if it’s part of a religious ceremony such as communion, Seder, Kiddush, etc.

49 minutes ago, samsonboi said:

It is actually legal if you are in your own house with parent’s permission- or if it’s part of a religious ceremony such as communion, Seder, Kiddush, etc.

Not really religious and my parents would never 😂😂😂

Lol yeah I’m not religious and neither are my parents but when I go to visit my grandparents in Arizona I go to synagogue with them. Wish they still lived in NY though.

Sorry, there are no in the house or parental permission exceptions to the age requirements of alcohol that I am aware of. What state are you referring to? Providing alcohol to minor dependent children at home would be grounds for arrest, DHS supervision and/or removal of the child from the home. 

Vicente, I hope you don't think we are going "back and forth" in a negative way. I sure don't and simply view it as a short discussion with different view points. 

17 hours ago, samsonboi said:

it wasnt part of my communion ceremony way back when i was 7 years old and i doubt its a part of a communion ceremony now

this thread is not about religion but about "what's a good beer"

okay

this thread is not about giving alcohol to minor aged children, religious ceremonies.....legal or not

so once again, "whats a good beer"?

so whats the choice of 15 year old beer drinkers?

rootbeer until legal age imo

one sip of a bad, really strong triple bock should turn them off.. and make em vomit.

:)

as for liquor, a sip of Jeppson's Malört should do the trick.

(taste's like an old construction workers boot)

its a Chicago thing, usually given to a 21 year old on their birthday.

Rootbeer +1 but make it Birch Beer please, I like it more. 🤣

Generally an extra dry Champagne if I HAD to pick something alcoholic. I don't think I'll ever be a big drinker, even when I'm no longer underage.