Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

A woman sitting at home and watching TV hears a knock on her door.  When she opens the door there's a state trooper with a serious look on her face.  Trooper asks her name and then asks if she has a picture of her husband.

She goes and gets the photograph and shows it to the trooper.  Trooper says, "Ma'm, I hate to tell you this but looks like your husband got hit by a truck."

Woman says, "Yeah, I know, but he's a good provider."

Pie is $1.50 in Jamica

Pie is $2.50 in Haiti

Pie is $3.00 in Puerto Rico

That's the pie rates of the Caribbean 

Went to the doctor for an annual check.  He said, "Don't eat anything fatty."  I said, "Like hamburgers and fries?"  He said, "No, needs a comma.  Don't eat anything, Fatty."

34 minutes ago, caloosa bug said:

7D883535-E93F-4A09-89A4-2BE9DFEF3899.thumb.jpeg.964ed9a41ddc3d57749e47ad58c65649.jpeg

Bro! Im dead!

Okay, let me preface this with, I am not a "Saturday Night Live" fan.  I'm not "against" it, I just don't watch it.  BUT ... In a YouTube rabbit hole, I came across this compilation of "Weekend Update" skits where the two write jokes for the other.  They explain this in the beginning.

If you're offended easily, you might not want to watch.  Just remember, each one is reading a joke the other wrote for them.  VERY funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IotincS7WBk