Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas VIII

At long last the flies made it to the Post Office this morning.  I have tracking numbers for those who are interested.  By the way, since my addition to the envelope resulted in some extra postage, if you put your own tracking number on the return envelope, it has been replaced with a new one.

I will be unavailable for a while.  Starting sometime next week the restoration guys are coming to pack up our house.  I can still get email on my phone, or you can text me @ 916-366-8978 or email [email protected] 

Happy Holidays to all of you and your families.

Here's to a 2021 full of heavy nets and

Tight Lines,

Fishingbob

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!!  Thanks again on hosting the swap and may each of the flies you tie catch a monster.

Kim

Happy Holidays to you and your family, hopefully all will go well with the restoration. 
Thanks for hosting this swap and all the others throughout the year. 

I'm feeling pretty privileged. Because FishingBob and I don't live that far apart, the man himself delivered an awesome Christmas package to my house yesterday, including a box of flies that look fantastic. Great ties by one and all. Can't wait to get these wet. Thanks tyers, and thanks Bob for keeping this all together even while dealing with home flooding. Sheesh, who knew that fishing in your local waters meant standing in your living room? Happy Holidays!

I received my flies last night.  Great job everyone!  I appreciate the little extra you included, Bob.  My daughter is a food writer and she will help me put it to good use.  Thanks again for hosting.

Wife picked up mine yesterday and as usual a great assortment of flies from guys who are some of the best tyers on the boards. I feel a little like I cheated on mine but that very design has been having 20 and 30 fish days on some of the OK rivers being stocked for the winter put-n-take season. It represents the cased caddis and though I'd never do it (?) I understand some guys are scenting the mop with Berkeley's power bait scents and then saying they don't fish bait. 😄

Awesome set of flies received. Bob I can't wait to try out that mixture it is much appreciated. 

Happy Holidays to all!

Tim

Got my flies, a nice card, and a bag of coal - er - I mean mulling mix!  Thanks for hosting a great swap!  And Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.  May we ALL have a safe and sane 2021!

Kim