Fly Tying
DarrellP

Favorite panfish fly swap-IN THE MAIL

For the kid in us.  Due June1.  First 12.  Top water or sinking flies are all good. Please include $6 or return postage label with postage.

Send to Darrell Phillips

7890 NW Westside Rd

Carlton, OR. 97111

1. Woodenlegs  RECEIVED 

2. Vicrider RECEIVED

3. CPHubert  RECEIVED

4. Mudfish620 RECEIVED 

5. Niveker RECEIVED 

6. Gadabout RECEIVED

7. Chasing_tails RECEIVED 

8. Stabgnid  RECEIVED 

9. WWKimba. RECEIVED 

10. Squeezy. RECEIVED 

11. Flytire  RECEIVED 

12. Gillage RECEIVED 

I am officially caught up on all running swaps both here and elsewhere so why not.    Panfish is one of the few things we have around here to fish for along with bass. I need to order a few things to tie my favorite but should be plenty of time.

Nick

With the WW in my handle how can I NOT participte!  I can get them done before my eye surgeries!  Besides, I might get my comp back by then!

Kim

On 4/14/2023 at 1:16 PM, Woodenlegs said:

I’m in

im thinking Wooly Worm 

Caught my first trout on a Wooly Worm on a spinning rod with a clear plastic bobber on a stocked pond my Dad took us to as a treat. Have had a love for it ever since even if it has been largely replaced in most boxes by the Bugger. Had to quit after bro and I caught a couple of trout since they weighed them on the way out and charged for them by the pound. Was still fun and a memory that's stuck with me for many years, as has Wooly Worms in my box.

ps...They had a couple of guys wandering the shore keeping an eye out that no fish were released. When you charge by the pound with no admission fee you don't release fish.